Friday, June 1, 2012

Me Made May 2012 Wrap Up


I decided to participate in Me Made May this year and I am so glad I did. It really encouraged me to get a lot done! My goal was to have either Billy or me wear 1 piece of Me Made clothing at least 3 days a week. We made it! Here is the wrap up!

There are a few days I didn't get photos. I also haven't blogged about these items yet (because of no photos.) I will  get some and post soon hopefully.


Week 1
May 1st: BurdaStyle Cap Sleeve Floral Dress - Need Photos Will Post Soon

May 3rd: Floral Denim Shorts

May 5th: The Frubbish Sorbetto

Week 2
May 8th: Billy's Stripey Pants

May 9th: Yellow High Waisted Shorts

May 10th & 14th: Washday Blues



Week 3
May 16th: The Frubbish Sorbetto

May 17th: The Thanksgiving Dress

May 21st: Polka Dot Baby Pants

Week 4
May 22nd: New Look 6483 and Yellow High Waisted Shorts
May 25th: Mash Up Circle Skirt - Need Photos Will Post Soon

May 26th: Washday Blues (This is obviously one of my favorites) Didn't get a pic this time

May 30th: More McCalls 6403  - Need Photos Will Post Soon

No comments:

Post a Comment