Monday, October 8, 2012

Thrift Store Haul

Saturday I found a new thrift store! Somehow it is right behind my house and I never knew it was there... Anyway, I got a bunch of awesome sewing stuff! Woot!

Vintage sewing books from the early 60's through the 80's ($1 each.)


 Vintage patterns (10¢ each)

A TON of vintage lace. This is what really made my bill expensive ($28). Totally worth it considering I probably got at least 300 yards. One large foot in a very poofy slipper for scale.


I also got 2 bags of vintage buttons ($10.)

My favorite buttons in the lot.

I got a bag filled with sewing machine feet. Ruffler foot, anyone? I don't even know what half of these are for and they all wont fit my machine but if even 1 foot works and fits it will be worth it for $5. If anyone sees something they can use on their machine, email me and I can send it to you! Sewing machine feet are so expensive!


It was an awesome haul! All for $50. Considering all the stuff I got, I am super happy with the price!

No comments:

Post a Comment