Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sunday Strategy # 2

This week my goals are defined by the upcoming holiday and my sew along participation. Luckily, the Sew Colette 2.0 obligations for this week are light and I can focus on Halloween costumes.
  1. Halloween Costumes for me, Brian and Billy.
  2. Fabric for Peony. I have a few different options that I can't choose between. I think I should really make it in a flannel so it is nice and warm for the fall and winter. The only problem is that I have all these cute cotton prints that are just begging to be sewn into a beautiful dress!

Recap Of Last Week (Sunday Strategy # 1)

  1. This week is the fall Kids Clothes Week Challenge over at Elsie Marley. I want to make a coat for Billy. I am going to use McCalls 6385 or Simplicity 2526. If I manage to get the coat completed I would like to make him a vest (Simplicity 1923) and a long sleeve shirt (Simplicity 1923).
    • Completed the coat. Didn't get to the vest. Will Blog tomorrow =)
  2. I need to do the fitting on my Colette Peony muslin for the  Colette 2.0 Sew Along.
    • Done, again will blog later!

No comments:

Post a Comment