- Halloween Costumes for me, Brian and Billy.
- Fabric for Peony. I have a few different options that I can't choose between. I think I should really make it in a flannel so it is nice and warm for the fall and winter. The only problem is that I have all these cute cotton prints that are just begging to be sewn into a beautiful dress!
Recap Of Last Week (Sunday Strategy # 1)
- This week is the fall Kids Clothes Week Challenge over at Elsie Marley. I want to make a coat for Billy. I am going to use McCalls 6385 or Simplicity 2526. If I manage to get the coat completed I would like to make him a vest (Simplicity 1923) and a long sleeve shirt (Simplicity 1923).
- Completed the coat. Didn't get to the vest. Will Blog tomorrow =)
- Done, again will blog later!