Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Colette Peony Fitting!

I got all my fitting done on Peony last week. I was very lucky to have my friend Jean in from New York and he helped me make all my adjustments. Wow, did that take a lot of work! I will transfer everything to paper and then create another muslin. Hopefully some time this week!

Changes I made:

  1. Square shoulder adjustment
  2. Full bust adjustment
  3. Lowered bust darts
  4. Angled waist darts because they were to close together
  5. Smaller waist
  6. Widened neck darts
  7. Removed gathering from skirt because it gave me poof where I don't need any.
At this point it looks like a different dress...

No comments:

Post a Comment