Monday, March 2, 2009

Feeling Better!!!

Today I am feeling much better!

The tomatoes and tomatillos are over 3" tall. I will have to thin them soon. I always hate that part. The peppers have finally germinated and are about 1" tall. I tried an experiment this year. I put a heating pad under the little greenhouses to keep them warm. There was a remarkable difference between last year and this year. The tomatoes and tomatillos were sprouted in 3 days and the tomatoes in about 6 days. I had to take the tomatoes off because they were growing too fast =o)

On a happy note...

Tonight I start my Wilton Cake Decorating Course 1 at Michaels. I am so excited! I want to be ready to make the most amazing cake for Alicia's babies shower. Yes, "babies" shower...triplets!!!

On a not so happy note...
I also have to start my spring cleaning today because we are getting company next weekend. (The cleaning is the not so happy part.)

And to be completely random, here is my favorite picture from my honeymoon. Well, one of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment