Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sunday Strategy 09/08/2013




Goals for this week:


  • Make muslin for Simplicity 1590 and make new pattern after fitting.
  • Finish knitting the sleeves for my sweater.
  • Finish a pair of shorts I am working on for Rose. I have already made 2 muslins so it should be a piece of cake to throw together the final pair.

Recap of last week:

  • I have 4 projects that just need the final finishing touches, basically all the hand sewing to finish them off. I want to finish at least 2 of them this week.
    • I finished a dress and a pair of shorts! I will post about them as soon as I get pics.
  • Get an inspiration post finished for the Fall for Cotton Sew Along.
  • Finish the sleeves on my current knitting project.
    • I got a lot done on the sleeves but they are going a bit slower than anticipated. I am on the sleeve caps so things are moving along.

No comments:

Post a Comment