I have quite a few different crafty goals and I just never seem to get around to doing any of it. Then I saw the 13 By Twenty Thirteen post on Forgotten Fancies and decided it was time I made a list of everything and started checking things off. So here goes, in no particular order:
- Learn to work with knits. I have exactly zero experience with sewing knit fabric.
- Sew the Crepe wrap dress from Colette Patterns. Everyone raves about this line of patterns and I have never used them before. I suppose this is a general goal to sew items using patterns from companies other than the big 4.
- Sew a pair of shorts, pants or a pencil skirt. Anything that will force me to work on fitting on my lower half.
- Ruby - High waist shorts
- Camp Culottes - High waist shorts
- Shorts With Bow - High waist shorts
- Princess Seam Pencil Skirt - High waist pencil skirt
- Kasia - High waist pencil skirt
These probably won't all happen this year. It will be nice to check items off this list as I finish them. I actually have a few more things I want to work on as well but they can wait til next year. What are your crafting goals for this year?