Thursday, June 23, 2011

Sewing Projects - Baby Clothes!

Hello Everyone!

I found some great tutorials and free patterns online. I found this diaper cover tutorial on the blog Made. This is a great site with tons of free patterns and tutorials for baby and kids clothes. Her patterns are well drafted and come together perfectly. Her instructions are thorough yet concise. I really love this site.  If you like to sew and have any interest in children's clothes, I highly suggest you check it out!




I also made these adorable little Basic Baby Pants. I got the pattern from the blog Made By Rae. Again, everything is 100% cotton. I made the bias tape for the pants with my new Simplicity Bias Tape Maker. I love the pizazz that the printed bias tape gives the finished project. 


I am in the process of making a little shirt to go with the star pants. Will post it when it is done! Hopefully I finish before the Munchkin arrives!
Happy crafting!

1 comment: