Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Free Adult Spikes Hat Crochet Pattern


You can download the PDF here.


I have decided that it is a bit redundant to post the entire pattern on the post and then offer a PDF. If you do not have Adobe Reader, you can download it here (legally) for free. Who wants to copy and paste and then print anyway?  If you still have trouble downloading the PDF, please email me at ms.awesome.girl@gmail.com.


Hello Everyone! Thank you all for checking my blog. I hope you enjoy this pattern. It comes with both adult woman (20") and adult man (22") sizes.  It is crocheted with 2 colors of aran weight yarn with a recommended I hook.


I have made both sizes, but there still might be some errors. If you find one, please contact me at ms.awesome.girl@gmail.com Thanks!


Feel free to sell items made from this pattern. Please just credit me, Brittany Cole, as the designer and put a link back to my blog http://crafty-woman.blogspot.com/  If you have any questions, comments, or find any errors, please contact me at ms.awesome.girl@gmail.com Thanks and Happy Crocheting!

No comments:

Post a Comment