Monday, April 23, 2012

Kids Clothes Week Challenge - Day 1


For day 1 of the Kids Clothes Week Challenge I decided to make some little pants for my cousin Megan and her new baby Abel. He is not even 2 weeks old. I wanted to make a few different pairs to send her so I set up an assembly line.

Step 1: Choose fabric and pattern. My fabrics are all 100% cotton. I used my go to baby pant pattern from Made By Rae, Raes Basic Newborn Pants.

red gingham print

my favorite green with white polka dots

white and black stripe seersucker


Step 2: Press

Step 3: Cut

Snickerdoodle started to fuss when I was finishing the cutting so it was my cue to clean up and cuddle. I did get in just a bit over an hour of work done so I met my goal. More tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment