Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Summer Palette


I have chosen my colors for my summer palette. You can view my inspiration on Pinterest.  I am feeling florals, polka dots, stripes and gingham. (Big surprise there.) I want to do 50's vintage inspired separates and a couple dresses. As much as I love to sew dresses, they are just not practical when running after Snickerdoodle. I have already made a pair of navy shorts that I will post as soon as I get some pictures.

Image from Burdastyle.com

I am going to make the Port Elizabeth Cap Sleeve Top in 1" red and white gingham.

Image from Simplicity.com
Possibly after that, I will start working on Simplicity 2501 view B in a navy and white stripe polyester. I also think I am going to make it sleeveless. Not sure about this one. More soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment